TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We request you to carefully review the Terms of Services, which are legally binding on you. These terms govern your use of our Site and all related content, software and Services, which include affiliated websites, content, software or Services owned or provided by us.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By singing up for our services you accept and agree to be bound by the Agreement. Your continued participation in the Services is subject to acceptance of all conditions stated in the agreement. Some Services may be subjected to additional conditions. If you wish not to be bound by the agreement, do not accept the terms of services and discontinue availing and accessing the Services immediately.
CHANGE OF THE TERMS
We reserve discretionary right to change the Agreement at any time. Such changes will become effective immediately after publication of the modified or new Agreement on the Site. Registered users will be provided with notice regarding any change in the material of the Agreement, either by posting a notice on the Site or by delivering an email to their current email address listed on the file. In case of disagreement with any part of the Agreement at any time, you should terminate the use of the Services immediately.
RULES FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
To use certain Services, it is must that you register on the Site with a username ("Registered ID") and password. You represent and warrant that you have provided and you will provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. In case of any change in the registration information in the future, you will thereon update the registration information on the site.
Failure to provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information on the Site shall constitute a breach of the Agreement, which may result in immediate termination or suspension of your Account and related Services. You are solely responsible for the (a) Use of the Site and related Services made using your registered ID (b) Maintaining confidentiality of your registered ID. Only one individual is allowed to use the Site at a time using a given registered ID. You agree to inform us immediately regarding any unauthorized use of your email address or registered ID or any other security breach regarding the Site which is in your knowledge.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- By signing up the Agreement, you agree not to engage or assist directly or indirectly in any of the following actions:
- Engage or assist any illegal activity.
- Involve any activity related to data mining related to personal information of other users.
- Interfere with other users.
- Modify or attempt to compromise any content.
- Damage or disrupt systems or network used for facilitation of the Services.
- Involve in any activity which will undermine security or authentication related to any Services.
- Promote, email, or dispense any improper, unlawful, malicious, abusive, or vulgar content.
- Promote, email, or dispense corrupted and harmful files infected by virus, malware, spyware and Trojan.
- Use our Services for any commercial purposes.
- Resell the Services or access to the services.
- Engage in any activity responsible for infringement of copyright, trademark, or patent.
- Encourage other users to join other competitive Services. or
- Imitate other person or entity or misquote your association with any person or entity.
You agree to the following conditions:
- Not to share your access to or dispense Content to others without our prior written permission.
- Not to Copy, store, redistribute or publish Content without getting prior written permission from the owners of such Content.
- Recognize to access the Site or Services only through the interface provided by us.
- Refrain from using any automated means to access, monitor, download or copy any part of the Site or its Content, unless a prior written sanction is provided by us.
- Recognize that the Site, Services and Content are protected by trademark, copyright, and other proprietary rights.
- Acknowledge to abide by any additional copyright notices, or restrictions pertinent to any Content accessible through the Services.
- Not to alter, broadcast, transmit, relocate or sell, reproduce, create offshoot of work, or exploit, any part or whole of the Content, except as clearly permitted in the Agreement.
- Not to reverse engineer any downloadable software unless specifically authorized by its proprietor.
You grant us irreversible right to use any content in any form that you provide us in any medium. We do not review content placed by subscriber on the Service. However, we reserve right to cancel your access to any content which violets the Agreement. We are not responsible for any content displayed by subscribers through the Services. You are solely responsible for all the content posted by you or someone using your account.
SERVICES AND SYSTEM AVAILABITY
We make maximum effort to provide you uninterrupted and error-free services. However, we are not responsible for any technical difficulty arising from world wide web, internet access and computer software or hardware.
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
We reserve right to change, suspend or discontinue any part of services at any time without any prior notice. You authorize us to charge fee or any additional tax on the credit card associated with subscription account. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Use of free or discounted trial services is completely at our discretion. By participating in any trial, you acknowledge terms mention at that time and you will be charged for the agreed amount, if you do not cancel the trial before its expiration.
- You agree to compensate for the damage or loss incurred to us out of claim arising from:
- Your use of the Services
- Any use of the Service by person on your behalf, whether authorized by your or not.
- Your connection to the service via internet.
- Your violation of the Agreement. or
- Content you submit to the Services.
- NO ENDROSEMENT
- You acknowledge that we are not liable to any content provided on the Services by the link through third party.
We have discretionary right to suspend your account without any prior notice in case of violation of the Agreement. Also, we reserve right to take further action as applicable by law.
Any controversy or claim arising out of, or in association with Services and the Agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules. You acknowledge that we can seek legal remedy to protect our rights and property from competent court of jurisdiction.
Personal information provided by you is solely used for the purpose of sending update regarding services and products that may interest you. You may decline receiving these updates by selecting opt-out link given at the bottom of such messages. You may also stop receiving transactional notices (invoice and statement) by contacting our customer services and by providing us alternative means for communicating the same.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SERVICES AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES TO BE PURCHASED UNDER THIS SERVICES AGREEMENT ARE FURNISHED AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, neither we or third party shall have any liability under this Agreement, for: (y) any punitive or exemplary damages, or (z) any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including lost profits, lost data, lost revenues and loss of business opportunity, whether or not the other Party was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of these damages.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
We shall have no liability for any failure or delay arising from any condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to governmental action or acts of terrorism, war, earthquake, fire, flood or other acts of God, labor conditions, power failures and Internet disturbances.